January 18, 2021
Are you a student looking for a hands-on, real-world business and sustainability opportunity in Michigan’s beautiful Upper Peninsula? Jacquart Fabric Products – home of Stormy Kromer – is a vibrant, growing, third-generation owned cut and sew manufacturer in Ironwood, Michigan.
We are looking for an intern to join our operations team for 8 weeks over Summer 2021 to research sustainability opportunities at our corporate headquarters/factory and work with our operations team to put together initial implementation plans and budgets.
Internship Duties/Experiences Include:
- Analysis of current operations to identify opportunities for more sustainability processes
- Interviewing of facility leaders/managers
- Research of programs/processes that would be practical to implement
- Outreach to vendors and other partners as needed
- Final presentation of research and initial implementation opportunities to Executive Team
- Current student in sustainability, corporate sustainability, sustainable business, or other related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Organized with the ability to efficiently multitask
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good collaboration skills
- Passionate about sustainable business practices
During this experience, you will work with a wide array of professionals associated with our brand and company, including our CEO, President, COO, production managers, facility and maintenance managers, and more. Our aim is to give you a practical, realistic experience that will benefit both you and our company.
This internship is scheduled for summer 2021. Exact working dates are flexible based on the schedule of the selected student. This is a paid position.
To apply please email a cover letter and resume our HR department at email@example.com.