The Stormy Kromer Lifetime Warranty

Form
June 4, 2018

The SK Lifetime Warranty program started in 2010, when we began sewing a unique serial number into each cap. If you purchased a Stormy Kromer cap with a serial number and it ever wears out, or if there is ever a problem with the cap caused by poor workmanship or faulty material, we will replace it free of charge, all you cover is the shipping.

Our guarantee covers the failure of materials or workmanship, including defects, discovered through normal wear. Excessive wear and tear, abuse, misuse or neglect is not covered by our warranty. We also cannot guarantee against accidents, animal damages or loss…. That’s a whole different program. See SK Insurance Policy here.

No need to send your item back, but we would like to see what is happening as we can learn from each situation.

Please attach a photo. (Required)

Please fill out the info below, and return to us.

Please allow 1-2 business days for our reply to the email listed above.

A friendly reminder to check your junk/spam folders as sometimes our replies do hide in there.

9 thoughts on “The Stormy Kromer Lifetime Warranty

• Stu Guenther says:

I’ve worn my SK cap every day since it came home. Looks like it was made just for me. Love it!

• Judy says:

This is my first Stormy Kromer cap and love the fit – it will be my favorite cap to wear this Winter!

• Nate Lewalski says:

I am obsessed with your company, my wife, 18 month old daughter, and myself have SK hats (see our photo from last year). I have the Wolverine Edition hat myself and love it! We are thinking about getting one for our Golden Retriever this winter. We have to go and buy a new hat for our daughter though because she has grown out of the one we got last year. Food for thought – you guys should offer an adjustable hat for babies/toddlers so they can have a SK hat throughout their growth spurts or offer a “buy back” program. It can get expensive keeping on buying the SK hats.

• Jack in Wisconsin says:

This is my 7th SK Cap and will go with all my coats that the other six don’t match. When it’s cold it really doesn’t matter, cuz when you have it on your head you can’t see it anyway.

• Kenneth Flore says:

Hat fits perfect. Very comfortable.

• GERALD DRIESSEN says:

please let me now that you decide to do ,thanks Jerry

• Jon McDougall says:

SK rocks!…

• Jeremy in South Carolina says:

SK stands behind their product(s). I had a small issue with a new cap, called customer service and spoke with Tiffany, who went above and beyond to to help me. I wish more companies were like SK. Thank you so much.